Why you need a webpage
Having a presence on the internet is very important in our ever increasing web based world.
Here are just some of the benefits of having an online presence:
- With an up to date and relevant webpage,
your customers or members can have real
interaction with you wherever they are.
- Communicating your message through a
website is a lot less expensive than traditional media.
Cost of placing your businessin the Yellow Pages
Cost of placing an ad in thelocal newspaper
Cost of advertising on theradio or televisionAll of these mediums offer their own benefits in reaching people, but there is no greater or more used medium that is being used today than the internet. If you ask most people how they find a business or a church, they will tell you that it is through a search engine on the internet. “Churches on the MS Gulf Coast” “Ocean Springs Restaurants” “Lawyers in Gulfport MS.”
Think of all of the content that you can have on a web, then think of all of the space you would need in a phone book or newspaper to share that same
content. You would have to spend afortune.
- You can always keep things fresh and up to date. The price of continually changing ad’s in the newspaper or the yellow pages can be pricey. With a website, changing your information is instant and free.
- Your information is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Your website can be included in any promotional material such as fliers or business cards so that people can have a way of finding you and finding out more about you.
- Through a website you can collect email address for you, thereby giving you a contact list for possible new customers.
- A website can link your visitors or customers to your social media. Many companies are using social media for advertising. Churches and ministries are also using social media to keep their followers up to date with what events are happening.